Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Preview of future posts

I've been thinking of what my next posts ought to include.

I can tell you that my West Coast trip is coming up in a week and a half... Las Vegas and San Francisco to be visited within the same week. Plans have already been booked for that week including...

VEGAS FROM MAY 3RD TO 6TH
- Dinner at Emeril's Steakhouse in the MGM Grand (anniversary dinner)
- Comedy show with Roseanne Barr at the Sahara (the wife likes her, so I'm taking it for the team)

SAN FRAN FROM MAY 6TH TO 10TH
- Napa Valley Wine Country tour of at least 4 different wineries
- Baseball game at whatever the hell the Giants' ballpark is called right now between the Giants and Phillies (my reward for the Roseanne show)

I'm sure I'll have lots to review on those activities. And I'm sure I will come up with some impromptu things to do as well while out there (In-N-Out Burger awaits).

Otherwise, I'm thinking about posts for the future that would deal with such deep topics as good places for breakfast. Exciting, eh?

If you have any ideas, I'm all ears.

2 comments:

Los said...

I LOVE breakfast, Rev. I think I posted this before, but I hate restaurants that only give you a choice of home-fries as a side ... I think that's lazy ... plus I hate home fries. There should be choices of hush puppies, grits, fries, or hash browns.

Anonymous said...

Roseanne?


Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha